SSC Coaching in Kerala
Best SSC Coaching in Kerala
The government jobs in India usually has been of great importance, and is being considered as a very glorious career option. The process of engaging the candidates has been of great as well as an intense competition between millions of candidates each and every year. Each year, a lot of graduates or 10+2 or the 10th qualified candidates try to opt for these posts all around the country. And these SSC exams aspirants, does require a proper guidance and help in order to perform well in these exam.
Introduction to SSC
The Staff Selection Commission abbreviated as SSC is an organization that comes under the Government of India which is responsible for conducting different exams in order to recruit staff for different posts in different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. The SSC is responsible to conduct the Central Group’ A’, the Group’ B’ and the Group’ C’ level exams for the engagement of different posts in the Central government, the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, the Indian Navy, the Para Military forces of India. This Commission was set up by the Indian National Administrative Council of India. Here are the list of few well known exams which have been conducted by the authority of SSC each year:
- The Combined Graduate Level or CGL
- The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination or CHSL
- The Multi Tasking Staff or MTS
- The Junior Engineers Examination or JE
- The Stenographers Examination
- The Junior Hindi Translator or JHT
Here in this case the syllabus and the eligibility criterion varies for different exam. Along with this even the cut-off and the pattern of questions of these exams differ every year. A number of candidates who appear for these exams having just a few number of vacant seats drags this competition to some other level. The SSC Examination in being conducted in four stages which is being explained below:-
- Tier – I Written Examination: It includes all the objective multiple choice type questions in online mode having 4sections of 100 questions in total with a total marks of 200 that has to be completed within a time period of 60 minutes. There are no sectional cut off and but negative marking of 0.5 marks is there for every wrong answers.
- Tier – II Written Examination: It also includes objective multiple choice type questions in online mode with no sectional cut off but negative marking of 0.25 marks is there for every wrong answers.
- Tier 3: It is a Descriptive paper with questions on English or Hindi language over Offline with a total of 100 marks and has to be completed within a time period of 1hour.
- Tier 4:It is actually a skill Test or a Computer Proficiency Test. It is conducted suitably.
What is the pattern of Tier 1 exam
The entire question is divided into 4 parts with stipulated time interval as follows:-
Part A: Based on General Intelligence and Reasoning with 25 questions having 50 marks in total.
Part B: Based on General Awareness with 25 questions having 50 marks in total.
Part C: Based on Quantitative Aptitude with 25 questions having 50 marks in total.
Part D: Based on English Comprehension with 25 questions having 50 marks in total
The questions that are being asked in Reasoning, GA and English in going to be graduation level and the questions given in the Quantitative Aptitude are going to be of 10th standard level.
What is the pattern of Tier 2 Exam
The candidate who qualify the tier 1 exam is only eligible for this exam.
Part I: The Quantitative Ability with 200 marks in total having 100 questions with a time of 2 hours and about 2 hours and 40 minutes for the VH candidates.
Part II: The English Language and Comprehension with 200 marks in total having 100 questions with a time of 2 hours and about 2 hours and 40 minutes for the VH candidates.
Part III: Statistics with 200 marks in total having 100 questions with a time of 2 hours and about 2 hours and 40 minutes for the VH candidates.
Part IV: General Studies that includes Finance and Economics with 200 marks in total having 100 questions with a time of 2 hours and about 2 hours and 40 minutes for the VH candidates.
What is the pattern of Tier 3 exam
The exam is descriptive conducted over offline mode with 100 marks with a duration of 1 hour time and the questions are based on the subjects like English or Hindi essay, Précis, Letter, Application and many more.
What is the pattern of Tier 4 exam
The exam is being conducted in 2 steps, which are as follows:-
- DEST i.e. the Data Entry Speed Test: This exam is for the post of tax assistants such as the Central Excise and the Income Tax. This skill tests at two thousand key depressions within a time of about 15 fifteen minutes is going to be the qualifying nature and will be done over Computer in English in order to verify the writing skills of the candidate.
- CPT i.e. the Computer Proficiency Test: This test is being held in order to verify the proficiency of the candidates based on the three modules which are the Word Processing, the Spread Sheet and the Generation of Slides, for post of CSS assistant.
Who are eligible to apply for the SSC exams?
- The candidates those who can apply for the SSC CGL exam have to get Graduation from any of the recognized university with an age limit of about 18 to 32 years and age relaxations are there for the reserved category)
- The candidates those who can apply for the SSC CHSL exam are supposed to have a 10+2 qualification with an age limit of about 18 to 27 years with an age relaxation for the candidates from reserved category.
- The candidates those who can apply for the SSC MTS exam are supposed to be 10thpassed with an age limit of about 18-27 years and an age relaxation for the reserved category.
And for this reason the need for SSC coaching is required to crack these exams. And thus Next Ranker comes as a remedy.
How is Next Ranker the Best SSC Coaching in Kerala?
We always try to develop our students with one of the best as well as the most advanced methodologies in each and every subjects for the exam so that they are able to keep themselves ahead in comparison to the other candidates. We guide our students by:-
- Appointing the specialized SSC teachers
- Organizing some interactive sessions with the SSC toppers and inspiring them with their motivation talks.
- Organize mock tests and self evaluations daily.
- Ensuring a strict syllabus oriented teaching.
- Teaching with some unique shortcuts and tricks.
Why should one choose Next Ranker for Best SSC Coaching in Kerala?
We are having a highly skilled faculty for SSC preparation
We have engaged a group very dedicated group of faculty whose sole motive is the a proper all-round professional enhancement of our students. They always try to provide our students with all the required guidance as well as knowledge to be able to easily qualify the SSC Exams.
We always provide our students with the best quality course content
We the team of Next Ranker is having one of the most comprehensive as well as exhaustive Course Content for the preparation of SSC Exams. Our course material have been prepared in such a way that it covers all the topics from all the sections which are being asked in the SSC Exams following the pattern of the actual exam thus helping our students to prepare extensively for the SSC Exams.
We organise some online tests
We try to provide our students with an experience or a real time examinations that is being conducted by means of our minutely prepared Test Series.
We provide our new comers with some free demo classes
We always provide with some free demo classes to our students in order to help them be able to select from all the classes in which they are willing to attend.
We provide our students with some extra doubt clearing sessions
We grant our students with some extra doubt clearing sessions besides their regular classes in order to clarify their doubts and other queries to ensure that their students are able to prepare with their courses efficiently for their exams in order achieve their goals.
We have proved to have excellent results and also proven track record.
We are having a splendid track record along with our students thus making us proud by their best scores each and every year.
We try to provide a regular practice by means of various mock tests.
We conduct mock exams at certain periods that are done onthe basis of the pattern of an actual exam. Our exams mainly comprises of some of the most important questions which have previously been given in the exam. We try to give our students with a proper analysis of their preparation and performance in the exams in order to help them highlight the portions where they require to improve.
We allow our students to learn at their own convenience.
We are having various batches for our students along with all the working professionals. One can easily choose any of the batch timings that suits them the best in accordance to their convenience. Apart from this we also provide distant learning programs which can be done easily by just a mobile application made for our students who live far away from Kerala. Thus you will be able to get one of the best SSC coaching in just the comfort of your house.
We also provide with a computer lab facility
We are having a well furnished computer labs meant for our students so that they are able to practice easily for our mock test series while their preparation for SSC in Kerala.
Frequently Asked Questions
In case I feel satisfied with the Demo Classes since when shall I begin my regular classes?
Ans. After being totally content with the demo classes, then you are going to be asked to select any one of the package from the regular classes in accordance to your needs in you academics and on the basis of that you are supposed to make the payment through either Bank Transfer or PayPal or many more.
In what ways do Next Ranker conduct their online classes?
Ans. Next Ranker do not follow those traditional methods of teaching they use interactive white boards and audiovisual methods of teaching to make their Classes more interesting.
In what ways does Next Ranker assist their students to clear the SSC exams?
Ans: we always try to give special attention over the particular exam and then the students are being taught. We organize some special doubt clearing sessions in which the students are free to ask any sort of questions or doubt regarding their topic from their teachers and the teachers are always ready to patiently answer those questions. And the reason behind all these are that we always engage all the highly experienced as well as highly qualified teachers which always makes Next Ranker one of the best SSC coaching in Kerala. We always try to organize some weekly mock test to check the progress of our students and after finishing every single topic the teachers assign their students with some assignments that are related to the topic and following the exact pattern of the exam for their practice. By this tricks and techniques we try to make sure that every student has covered all the topics of SSC exams.
In how many languages does a SSC exam is conducted?
Ans: Each and every exams which are being conducted under the Staff selection commission abbreviated as SSC are multilingual. Thus they allow their students to be able to use a varied range of languages in order to write their exam.
Is the math portion in SSC is very difficult?
Ans: in the SSC exam the math is considered to be one of the most important portion which actually requires a bit of practice in order to be able to reach to the greatest level and be able to quickly solve each and every problems.